Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Orange Beauties

I apologize I didn't post much this week, I had a pretty hectic week. However, I still found time to make a few new pieces of jewelry and do a bit of shopping. Don't you just love my new orange heels? I also learnt to knit and I am beginning to make my first scarf! I would absolutely love to be able to make my own chunky scarves and sweaters. This weekend I celebrated my friend Danielle's birthday. We went out for drinks and headed to a new club called the 'Hoxton' downtown Toronto.

Aldo - $90.00

Aldo - $60.00

 

Here is a picture of a few of the girls and I waiting for the go train to head to Toronto. 
I wore a leather skirt and shirt from Aritzia, a Michael Kors belt, my new Aldo shoes and a Marc Jacobs clutch.

5 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

OMG. I am so jealous of those orange Aldo shoes. They are Fall perfection. I think I am going to have to go buy them tomorrow. Love it! Great post.

I would love if you could stop by my celebrity style and fashion blog soon. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

The orange shoes are amazing! Such a great pop of colour for fall.
xx
Alicia

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Love both pairs of shoes!

Xo Ashleigh


www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

ohfancy-that.com said...

Oh, my goodness. These outfits are just stunning!

Marella said...

Looooove the orange heels!
Great blog! Following! Follow back? <3

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment dolls xx,
Laurie