Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Summer Dreaming

{Gladiator Sandals - Stuart Weitzman; Floral Sweater - Wildfox; Shorts - one teaspoon; Bag - Prada; Shoes - All black; Printed jacket - Top Shop}

I don't know about you, but I cannot wait for the warmer weather to come. Which unfortunately for me will still be awhile off out here in Canada. I have been dreaming about wearing florals, shorts and gladiator sandals for months now, and they are all eagerly purchased and waiting in my closet. A few trends I am excited about for summer 2015 include, distressed denim, boyfriend jeans, florals, gladiator sandals to the knee, military green and soft flowy fabrics.
What are you most excited to wear this summer?

2 comments:

Sybil said...

love the floral slip ons! can't wait for summer!

Animated Confessions

Anonymous said...

I am so loving your picks, especially those shorts. Beautiful post.

Kay of Pure & Complex
www.purecomplex.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment dolls xx,
Laurie