Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spiralized Fresh Cucumber Salad Recipe

I don't usually post recipes on the blog but this one was so healthy and delicious I had to share. 
Over the past few months I have been trying to eat healthier, eating Vegan at least a few times a week. To help switch things up I purchased a Spiralizer which can turn almost any vegetable into a noodle. I was inspired by a recipe I saw online, made a few adjustments and voila! Super quick and easy. 

Recipe:
Ingredients 
1 large seedless cucumber 
1 cup of chopped strawberries
1 ripe avocado, diced  
1 cup of chopped watermelon
1 teaspoon of honey 
1 fresh squeezed lime

1. Cut whole cucumber in half and spiralize (or grate) each half into a bowl 
2. Combine ingredients, whisk together the honey and lime juice and toss over salad


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment dolls xx,
Laurie