Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Fausto Puglisi: Holt Renfrew Event


During Toronto Fashion Week I was lucky enough to be invited to meet a new designer, Fausto Puglisi; an up and coming fashion designer hailing from Italy. Holt Renfrew debuted his fashion forward line during Fashion Week and I attended the after party celebrating his entry into the Canadian market place. Fashion professionals, bloggers flocked from all over the city to meet Fausto, so needless to say I felt pretty honoured being invited. Unfortunately, during our short conversation I didn't get a picture with him but I did manage to snap a few throughout the evening.


{Fausto Puglisi being interviewed by ET Canada}
{my sister and I having dinner before the party}
{outfit for the evening. . dress - aritzia, jacket - bcbg}
{sketch by artist at the event}



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment dolls xx,
Laurie