Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Trend Report: Polka Dots

A trend that I have been seeing a lot for fall are polka dot prints. What began with Marc Jacobs has quickly become an overarching theme on the runway this season. Appearing on feminine blouses, dresses, skirts, shoes and accessories, it is a trend that I will definitely partake in this fall. 
Via Atlantic Pacific
Via Brooklyn Blonde
Via Late Afternoon
Below are a few pieces currently in my closet that I will definitely be wearing this fall

2 comments:

alissa b said...

i'm a newbie to your blog! and i think you're right about spying spots for trending this a/w!

i especially love the first two looks you have here! i would definitely try recreate those.

great post!

alissa b
http://www.alissab.us

Oracle Fox said...

Ohhh I just styled a shoot and did a big post on polka dots! I am in love with these shots! xx mandy

http://oraclefox.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment dolls xx,
Laurie