Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Moving Woes

Image via Simply Hue

 The last week I have had the joy of moving into my first house. Which has been very exciting, but as you can imagine there has been many exhausting days and late nights, but it finally seems like everything is starting to come together. I am a very organized person so when I first began planning my move I had everything organized down to a "T", but as many people warned me nothing has gone exactly to plan - wrong hardwood, damaged furniture deliveries, changed appointments etc. Thankfully even though practically nothing has gone as per plan, everything has seemed to work out in the end. 
Pictures to come, back to painting for me!


Laurie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment dolls xx,
Laurie