Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Leather Wrapped Bracelets

My mom has always been an extremely creative person and it's something I have always admired. She has been knitting and sewing for as long as I can remember but more recently she began making handmade jewelry - beaded necklaces, bracelets, earrings etc. She has made many pieces for me but her latest creation is definitely my favourite. They are bracelets woven together with leather, beads and silk thread, she also doubled them for a more modern look. This weekend armed with the proper materials she showed me how to make them and I am happy to report I finished my first one last night! 
Below are some pictures I took of the ones she made:

Here I am wearing the purple, cognac and gold one that she made me a few days ago. Ever since she finished it I have not gone anywhere without it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment dolls xx,
Laurie