Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cool Hunting: Vanessa Mooney

I recently stumbled upon Vanessa Mooney an extremely talented jewelry designer, and I love her jewelry so much I wanted to share her work. Vanessa grew up in a family of artists: filmmakers, writers, painters and actors. She is also the great-granddaughter of Harry Warner, one of the Warner Bros. In 2008, Vanessa began making pieces after a decade of love for vintage and contemporary fashion. What makes her jewelry her own is her unique take on textures, colors, and the blending of different materials. She makes necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings. I absolutely love the bohemian and ethnic feel to her pieces, and I definitely intend on placing an order on her website.


pic via 5 inch and up


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment dolls xx,
Laurie