Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Beading Frenzy

Since it was a pretty rainy weekend I spent the majority of it making jewelry with my mom at the cottage. I took friday off work so we did a some shopping and ended up stopping at a bead store in town. I was ecstatic when I saw a table with bead peace signs, skulls, crosses and even owls made of stone. I have made a few pieces of jewelry in the past but this definitely sparked my interest in jewelry making! I decided I was first going to make two black beaded bracelets one with a cross and one with a skull and peace sign. However, two trips to the bead store later and I made four bracelets and two necklaces.
Below are the pieces that I made:






Please let me know if you would like to buy a piece and I can give you colour options and pricing so I can make your own unique piece!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

where did you get the skull beads in Canada?

Unknown said...

I got them from a bead store called "That bead lady". It is in Newmarket Ontario.

Catherine said...

thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment dolls xx,
Laurie